Recruitment Consultant (Perms 360°)
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant (Perms 360°) within the aviation / engineering industry who is looking for a new opportunity without geographical / market segment limitations within a forward-thinking business?
JMC Recruitment Solutions is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Aviation / Engineering Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
We are a forward, creative-thinking company that is looking for people that want to grow with us. This role will be focused on delivery across our established customer base and developing new client opportunities.
The duties of the Recruitment Consultant (Perms 360°) will involve:
- Working with existing clients to fulfil their permanent requirements.
- Identifying and qualifying new customers / vacancies through sales calls and site visits.
- Interviewing and selecting candidates against customer job specifications.
- Coaching customers on market conditions to reduce time-to-hire and deliver service improvements.
- Working with the Head of Operations, Recruitment Manager and Business Development Team to grow our client base and deliver against service level agreements
- Driving efficiency through effective interviewing and selection methods
- Suggesting / Developing solutions for the growth of the business.
The Recruitment Consultant (Perms 360°) will require the following skills and experience:
- Recruitment experience within the recruitment sector for permanent placements within the engineering or aviation industry.
- Proven track record of success and strong billing history.
- New business driven to maintain a strong pipeline of roles.
- Commitment and determination to deliver great results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to organise and prioritise own work.
- Attention to detail.
- Live in a commutable distance of Exeter or Hitchin
The role of Recruitment Consultant (Perms 360°) attracts the following package:
- Competitive salary + Individual Commission Structure (following successful completion of a Probationary Period).
- 22 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays increasing to 27 with service.
- Team BBQs and Staff days that incorporate family and partners.
- Career Progression with Senior Consultant / Team Leader opportunities available.
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Annual Eye Tests
Exeter / Recruitment / Recruitment Consultant / Engineering / Account Manager / Internal Recruitment / Recruiter / Aviation / Hitchin
Please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com