IT Support Administrator/ 1st Line Support Technician
Are you currently an IT Support Administrator/ 1st Line Support Technician and looking for a change?
We have an exciting opportunity here within the JMC team and we are now seeking an IT Support Administrator/ 1st Line Support Technician to join us on a permanent full time basis.
We are a forward, creative-thinking company that is looking for people that want to grow with us. We are located by Exeter, Airport and have free on-site parking.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive first level support to all members within the group of businesses.
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company Bonus Scheme (following successful completion of a Probationary Period)
- Full time hours (8.30am – 5.30pm)
- Modern, air conditioned office with free on-site parking
- Team BBQs and Staff days that incorporate family and partners
We have some fantastic company benefits including: Private Healthcare, Life Cover, Income Protection and a Cycle to Work Scheme.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be able to liaise technically with external 3rd line support handing over tasks and working alongside them.
- Liaising with internal customers to understand, document and fix their issues.
- Ensure all helpdesk requests are logged and dealt with following our agreed procedures.
- Continually learn and develop your skills on all business related systems and applications.
- Analysing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues and making recommendations to prevent future issues.
- Demonstrate and train end users on key systems and applications where required.
- Act as subject matter expert across Microsoft Office Suite, Sage and local business systems.
- Dealing with new starters and leavers in the business.
- Supporting the marketing manager with updates to group websites via WordPress.
The role requires technical expertise and knowledge of the following areas:
- Proven experience working in an IT helpdesk support environment.
- Proficient using Windows 10 operating system and Office 365 cloud admin.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite and 3rd party software applications.
- Experience in the management of websites using WordPress.
- Organised and professional approach with strong communication and excellent customer service skills.
- Creative approach to resolving issues and willingness to develop own knowledge.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com