Happy New Year from JMC Group
As we take off into 2022 everyone at JMC Group would like to wish all our clients, candidates, contractors, partners and colleagues around the world a Happy New Year and thank you for your continued support.
We finished 2021 on a high; we continued to extend our services and strategic partnerships around the world.
Some of our great highlights included:
- We secured multiple global sole distributor agreements, including a new long-term recruitment CRM contract with Itris, and exclusive supplier agreements with Exeter Aerospace and Caerdav.
- We expanded our engineering services to include a Mobile Teardown Team that can be deployed globally to deliver a fully projected managed solution.
- Our Aviation Engineering Professionals Industry Survey was launched, highlighting a shortage of skilled aviation engineers post pandemic.
- Our new office in Ontario, Canada opened in June 2021 to support new and existing clients across North America.
- We welcomed David Broadbridge as Business Development Manager and France Caissy to JMC North America as Head of Operations. Both these appointments complement our recent expansions.
- We proudly celebrated our 13th anniversary last July – providing us with an opportunity to reflect on our history and look forward to our future.
We have more exciting plans for this year. Our drive to expand and deliver our services starts with the expansion of our existing fuel tank team to support new projects commencing this month. We also continue to grow our talented team with various new starters in the coming weeks. More details will follow soon …