Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative looking for a new opportunity?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a leading Engineering and Manufacturing Organisation who are looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted.
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor you will be responsible for packaging manufactured products ready for shipment as well as providing support to operations across two adjacent sites enabling smooth uninterrupted flow of product and services to all clients.
Duties of the Warehouse Operative will include:
- Complying to Health and Safety policies at all times.
- Packing and wraping manufactured product ready for shipment for various destinations.
- Handling general Goods In and intercompany deliveries.
- Loading/unloading of vehicles
- Processing of associated paperwork and computer system transactions.
- Maintaining working areas, plant and infrastructure to the highest standards across two adjacent facilities.
- Collecting, sorting and recycling of waste machines and working areas
- Transportation of jigs and fixtures to and from storage
- Loading tools and fixtures on to presses and other machinery
The successful Warehouse Operative will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes:
- Good awareness of Health and Safety in an engineering and manufacturing environment
- Hold a fork truck licence (Essential)
- Strong team working skills
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Ability to work to a schedule and report progress verbally
- Available to work overtime (including weekends) when required
- Full right to work in the UK already in place
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13414
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: