Vice President Of Sales
Vice President Of Sales
JMC are working exclusively with a well-respected and growing Aviation Business who are seeking a new Vice President for their Sales department.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to develop and advance their career onto the next step with a market leading company within their niche.
This is a Permanent Position with an immediate start date.
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary and Bonus structure
- 25 days A/L (plus bank holidays)
- Opportunities to develop and advance your career with a growing business.
- Flexible working options
The new Vice President of Sales will be primarily responsible for Developing and leading a sales strategy to increase the revenue of the business in line with strategic growth objectives.
- Developing and achieving KPIs
- Number of new customers (revenue/profit margin)
- Key Account development
- Responsiveness to customer enquiry
- Value of customer accounts- sales and profit
- Trade debtor balance (commercial terms)
- Pipeline management
Other responsibilities for this post include:
- Responsible for regional and volume growth rate and expanding global footprint.
- Responsible for sales across 3 sites
- Developing and leading a team
- Sales administration process, including a CRM system.
- Contract management
- Key account management
- Delivering timely proposals and contracts to meet customer tender requirements.
The successful candidate will have the following Key Attributes & Aviation industry experience:
- Aircraft/Engine maintenance background is preferred
- Proven senior experience as a sales leader
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Commercially proven
- A strategic and critical thinker
- Strong business acumen
- Resilient with the ability to work well under pressure
- Experience in developing quotes and proposals suited to complex customer projects
- Experience in the aviation industry with an existing lessor, airline and aftermarket network is highly preferable
- Right to work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 14005
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: