Trainee Stores Person
JMC are working with a leading Manufacturing business based in Stansted. Due to growth they are looking to recruit a Trainee Stores Person to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted. This role is for 39 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
· The Trainee Stores Person will Assist with the day to day running of the Stores department
Other responsibilities of the Trainee Stores Person will include:
· Issue tooling and other parts to engineers.
· Ensuring correct material handling and storage conditions are maintained
· Performing inventory control
· Keeping a clean and tidy working environment
· Driving of company vehicles
In order to be successful in their application, the Trainee Stores Person will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
· Be a confident IT user
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Possess a Full Clean UK Driving Licence.
All applicants must have their right to work in the UK.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 14098
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Stansted
Job Industry: Stores, Stores / Warehouse
Job Skill: Stores person