Are you a Tooling Engineer looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a world leading MRO Civil Aviation Service Provider who are currently looking for a Tooling Engineer to join their busy team at their new heavy base maintenance facility in Malta.
This is a permanent role based in Malta with accommodation available for the 1st year.
Working with the Tooling Team Leader you will be responsible for providing tooling engineering services that support the needs of the Tooling department. As well as carrying out a wide range of tasks within the Tooling department.
- Project preparation – Tooling Requirement / Availability.
- Managing calibration and maintenance standards of equipment.
- Calibration and Maintenance equipment monitoring.
- Dynamic issue solving related to preparation and current projects.
- Managing all aspects for Tool Equivalency.
- Tool liquidation.
- Assessing purchase orders for accuracy and compliance with regulations.
- Assisting production in providing equipment and services that meet their needs .
The successful Tooling Engineer will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Have a relevant Engineering degree.
- Have a technical background and possess experience of working with tools.
- Experience in working with AutoCAD would be an asset.
- Be able to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Be computer literate with adequate knowledge of MS office applications
- Be able to communicate well in English
If you think this is the role for you and you have necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13524
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: