Tooling and Equipment Specialist
Are you a Tooling professional looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a world leading MRO Civil Aviation Service Provider who are currently looking for Tooling and Equipment Specialist to join their busy team at their new heavy base maintenance facility in Malta.
This is a permanent role based in Malta with accommodation available for the 1st year.
Working with the Tooling Team Leader, the Tooling and Equipment Specialist will be responsible for determining and planning the acquisition and upkeep of equipment, tools, and ground support equipment in order to enable Engineers to effectively carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance within set time frames.
- Promoting a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organisation
- Ensuring all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual
- Evaluating and fulfilling the tooling and equipment requirements of the company network;
- Purchasing necessary tooling and equipment as required
- Loaning or leasing tooling required by contacting other companies
- Maintaining a tool database in order to keep track of all tooling;
- Evaluating the capability of tooling for the aircraft workshops;
- Establishing and maintaining inspection and calibration plans for tools and equipment;
- Ensuring that any tool and equipment is fit for its intended purpose and use;
The successful Tooling and Equipment Specialist will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Have a technical background and possess experience of working with tools;
- Be able to multi-task and work efficiently within a fast paced environment
- Computer literate with strong knowledge of MS office
- Experience in working with AutoCAD would be an advantage, but not essential
- Strong communication skills and a good understanding of written and spoken English
If you think this is the role for you and you have necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13524
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Malta