Tool Crib Supervisor
Are you a Tooling professional looking for a new challenge
JMC are working with a world leading MRO Civil Aviation Service Provider who are currently looking for a Tool Crib Supervisor to join their team at their new heavy base maintenance facility in Malta.
This is a permanent role based in Malta with accommodation available for the 1st year.
As Tool Crib Supervisor, you will be responsible for the upkeep and management of the ToolCrib. As well as being willing to guide, train and support your team members, and highly motivated to help the company to fulfil its larger mission and requirements.
- Promoting a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organisation.
- Ensuring that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual.
- Evaluating and fulfilling the tooling and equipment requirements of the company network.
- Purchasing tooling and equipment as required by internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring of tool loans.
- Maintaining a tool database in order to keep track of all tooling.
- Ensuring that all tools and equipment are well kept and stored.
- Ensuring employees adhere to company policies.
- Conducting performance reviews, motivate team members and create strategies to boost productivity.
The successful Tool Crib Supervisor will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Have a technical background and possess experience of working with tools.
- Be able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Be computer literate with strong knowledge of MS office applications.
- Be able to communicate well in English.
- Have good leadership skills.
If you think this is the role for you and you have necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13526
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: