Technical Services Engineer
Are you a Technical Services Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with one of the UK’s premier Aviation FBO and Maintenance Repair Organisations who are looking to add an experienced Technical Services Engineer to their exceptional team.
This is a permanent role based in Stansted.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager the Technical Services Engineer will be responsible for assisting with the coordination of maintenance and contributing to securing that work is optimised to meet set delivery times and budgets. You will be accountable for creating accurate maintenance work packages and the management of complex maintenance and modification projects in accordance with company processes and procedures.
- Managing complex aircraft maintenance and modification projects to protect the critical path.
- Communicating with customers at a professional level in relation to maintenance input planning ensuring that the requested work scope is received, understood and translatable into a tangible work package.
- Producing work packages in line with the customers’ requirements to ensure access, spares, tooling, manpower and third-party service requirements are identified, ordered and available prior the aircraft scheduled downtime.
- Communicating with approved third-party vendors for the arrangement of services to make sure their attendance and time estimates fall within the requirements to maintain the critical path.
- Coordinating Part-21 Design Organisations to engineer and support customer requests for aircraft modification, ensuring documentation meets the requirements of EASA/Foreign NAA to allow implementation under company approvals.
- Preparing and leading internal pre-input review meetings with Commercial, Engineering & Logistics departments in line with company milestone requirements.
- Performing pre-input review meeting with customer to discuss incoming defects and customer specific requirements.
- Identifying and proactively resolves critical path issues which could affect the aircraft input schedule.
- Instructing our shipping agent with aircraft Import and Export procedure for base maintenance projects in accordance with procedure.
- Generating documentation and supporting certifying staff through the return to service stage of aircraft maintenance input.
The successful Technical Services Engineer will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes
- 5 years of experience in aviation maintenance, operations, CAMO or manufacturing.
- Technical university degree (or equivalent) desirable
- Demonstrable experience of project management within an engineering environment.
- Strong PC user skills (Excel, Word, MS Project)
- Able to demonstrate good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in the usage of Wings ERP or equivalent.
- Strong time management skill with the ability to prioritise within a fast-paced environment
- Full right to work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13529
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Stansted