Are you a Technical Representative looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a world leading MRO Civil Aviation Service Provider who are currently looking for an experienced Technical Representative to join the team at their new heavy base maintenance facility in Malta.
This is a permanent role based in Malta.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Representative the Technical Representative will be responsible for assessing and reporting to Original Equipment Manufacturers and Aviation Type Certification Holders, structural and other aircraft related defects which cannot be rectified in accordance with the standard approved and applicable maintenance data. You will also be responsible for following through the queries and ensuring feedback from the concerned OEMs and/or TCs is available on time as per operational requirements.
- Ensuring that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual
- Performing assessment and analysis of defects found on aircraft during maintenance events
- Collecting information by liaising with the responsible personnel in operations
- Taking, editing and preparing photographs, scrubbings and mappings to be included later in a damage report
- Compiling high quality damage reports and/or technical queries with the intent to obtain feasible solutions
- Supporting with clarifying maintenance data that is incomplete or/else not accurate by liaising with the corresponding OEMs and/or TCs
- Obtaining approval from OEMs and/or TCs for the use of alternate materials and parts when procurement of such parts and materials in time proves to be difficult as well as confirming alternate means of compliance when performing aircraft maintenance procedures as necessary;
- Raising Technical Requests or Service Requests ensuring that the content is as accurate as possible
- Using applicable web applications and other software as necessary to communicate and liaising with OEMs and TC holders
- Ensure that any Part 21J documentation such as but not limited to Repair Design Approval Sheets (RDAS), Technical Adaptations (TA) and FAA 8100-3/9 approving the repairs and the procedures provided by the TCs and the OEMs are available in time before aircraft in maintenance are released to service
- Compile daily reports to keep all concerned stake holders informed and updated on the latest status updates related to the queries under your responsibility
The successful Technical Representative will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes
- Good knowledge and experience with the use and interpretation of the applicable Structural Repair Manuals (SRMs).
- Strong communication skills with a good command of the English language.
- Able to read and interpret maintenance data such as but not limited to the AMM, IPC, TSM and CMM as well as detailed Technical Drawings and Assembly Drawings.
- IT literate and be able to use Microsoft office suite applications such as but not limited to (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Highly organised with the ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Able work shifts and/or flexible hours when necessary
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13735
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Malta
Job Industry: Technical Representative
Job Skill: Tech Rep, Technical Liaison, Technical Representative