JMC are working with a leading Aviation training provider located in Stansted, they are now looking to recruit a new Part 147 Type Instructor to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted. 40 hours per week, Monday- Friday.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working options
- Company Pension
- 25 days A/L + bank holidays
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Full training and CPD provided
The Type instructor reports to the Head of Training and is responsible for delivering, maintaining and creating training material within the Part-147 regulatory framework.
- Experienced working with any of the following types: Bombardier Global 5000/6000/ 5500/6500/7500, Challenger 604/605/650, Challenger 300/350, Gulfstream 450/550, Embraer 135/145/Legacy, Embraer Phenom 100/300/ Praetor 450/500 500/600
- Delivery of compliant training online and in person at locations across the UK and occasionally abroad.
- Checking that courses and procedures have been correctly followed and that compliance is maintained.
- Ensure courses delivered are compliant by managing supporting documentation.
- Creation/authoring technical training material and supporting documentation
- Examiner for aircraft types held by Part-147, perform examination analysis and exam question database review and update in support of the Chief Examiner.
- Provide documental crosschecking for course record closure.Actively involved with continuous improvement of training delivery and process.
Skills and experience
In order to be successful in this role, candidates will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
· Licensed engineers or a graduate who has had some mechanical experience on the above types
· Ideally a minimum of 2 years aviation experience
· Part 147 experience preferred
· No previous training experience needed as full training is to be provided.
All applicants must have the Right to live and work in the UK already in place, the employer is not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Stansted
Job Industry: Technical Instructors
Job Skill: Technical Instructor