Are you an experienced Stores Person looking for a new opportunity?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a leading Engineering and Manufacturing Organisation who are looking for an experienced Stores Person to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted.
Reporting to the Stores Supervisor the Stores Person will be responsible for assisting with the smooth day to day running of goods in and stores department. Providing a proactive and efficient service to booking in and out of parts from subcontractors, consumables, and tool fixtures. As well as checking that the goods received are in line with order requirements.
Duties of the Stores Person will include:
- Booking in and check against order requirements all materials, consumables and returning parts from outsourced subcontracting
- Receiving and inspect a wide range of materials in line with specifications
- Ensuring correct handling and storage conditions are maintained in line with regulation standards
- Booking out fixtures and assign with job cards and raw material before loading to CNC Machine tools
- Booking fixtures back into stores and place back in their assigned location after operators have completed work
- Performing inventory control, paying particular attention to organisation and those locations of fixtures are logged correctly
- Ensuring material is correct to size, grade, release and specification prior to booking in
- Assisting in moving pallets of material, tooling to and from stores to the machine shop, and in monitoring the coolant management and briquetting machines
- Cutting bar and billet to required sizing if required
- Ensuring deliveries and collections are met and supervised
The successful Stores Person will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Previous working knowledge within an Aerospace environment would be advantageous
- Previous experience with regards to conductivity testing (desirable) and visual inspection.
- Computer literate with experience in ERP software and Microsoft Office
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Full UK Driving License.
- Forklift license is desirable but not essential
- Full right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13134
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: