Senior Licensed Engineer
Are you an experienced B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer looking for a Senior Licensed Engineer position?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a leading FBO and Maintenance Repair Organisation who are looking to add a Senior Licensed Engineer to their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted.
Reporting to the Senior Shift Supervisor, the Senior Licensed Engineer will be responsible for the day to day management of the aircraft maintenance inputs and projects and to ensure that all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance events are completed for aircraft under company Part 145 control.
The responsibilities of the Senior Licensed Engineer will involve:
- Managing a team of assigned engineers of various skills with regards to maintenance inputs/projects
- Ensuring that the allocated team meet with financial, commercial and engineering targets
- Holding company approvals for aircraft type engine run up authorisation
- Communicating the progress of inputs/projects on a daily basis by written reports and daily meetings
- Liaising with the hangar management with regards to progress, manpower, critical path and third party requirements
- Liaising with support services for spares procurement, shortage reports, repair and technical information
- Authorising of repair requests and high cost spares
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with the relevant company and Health and Safety procedures
- Ensuring staff are properly directed, have comprehensive work instructions and are adequately briefed on each activity and understand the quality system
- Carrying out quality monitoring of all scheduled and non-routine work cards to ensure a final release to service can be issued in a timely manner
- Ensuring adequate handovers between shifts and departments is carried out
- Liaising with customer representatives and carry out any customer requests during a check input.
The successful Senior Licensed Engineer will have the following attributes:
- Proven ability to provide effective management of resources
- Strong leadership skills
- Recognised Apprenticeship
- Full unrestricted B1 or B2 License (B2 engineers are required to have electrical privileges.) typed and current on one of the following :
- EMB 135/145 (Legacy 600/650)
- EMB Lineage 1000 (EMB 190)
- Legacy 500 (Preator)
- Phenom 100
- Phenom 300
- Challenger 604/605
- Bombardier Global BD700
- A, C Licenses
- Engine ground run approval
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13780
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: