Sales and Business Development Manager
Are you a Sales and Business Development Manager within the Aviation industry looking for a new challenge?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with one of the UK’s most prestigious, leading FBO and Maintenance Repair Organisation who are looking to add an experienced Sales and Business Development Manager to their accomplished team.
This is a permanent role based in Stansted.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, as a key member of the team, you will be responsible for all business development and identifying all new business opportunities.
Main duties include
- Establishing business development, sales and customer support strategy goals and objectives.
- Identify market potential of customers. Determine the company’s position relative to its competitors, available markets, market value of targeted business.
- Identifying potential customers and the decision makers within the customer organization. Research and build relationships with new customers
- Developing pricing for company services, interface with GM and relevant company Directors to ensure pricing meets company goals with respect to profit margin.
- Being responsible for contract content, development and negotiations together with the GM and relevant company Directors.
- Measuring and maintaining customer satisfaction. Improve standards for handling customer complaints and participate in escalated issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conducting measurement, reporting, customer focus groups, and meetings for the purpose of improving service delivery.
- Overseeing contract management activities for the purpose of ensuring consistency in purchasing practices and compliance with adopted standards, as dictated by the customer.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly sales forecast based on market data.
- Managing the collection of deposit payments per the proposal terms & conditions for all Base MX inputs.
The successful Sales and Business Development Manager will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Proven solid sales and business development experience within a MRO/ Aviation Sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build rapport with customers and develop long lasting new and existing relationships
- Strong business jet maintenance & engineering process knowledge of line, base, engineering, and quality
- Customer focused with the ability to see issues from the perspective of others
- Able to work well within a fast-paced environment with a driven attitude towards successfully achieving targets and KPI’s
- Strong IT skills and competent in Microsoft Office
- Full right to work in the UK already in place
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: