Are you a manufacturing Quality Engineer looking for a new challenge?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a leading Manufacturing and Engineering Organisation who are looking to add an experienced Quality Engineer to their highly skilled team.
This is a permanent role based in Stansted with an immediate start.
Reporting to the Group Quality Manager, the Quality Engineer is responsible with assisting with quality issues and with assurance of the Quality System in a manufacturing environment in accordance with requirements set by regulatory bodies, and to maintain compliance of approvals held by the company.
- Assisting in all matters pertaining to the work of the Quality Department.
- Undertaking special tasks as directed by the Group Quality Manager.
- Keeping the manuals, expositions and other systems documents up to date and place them on the server
- Conducting audits internally within the group
- Liaising with production personnel regarding technical queries and On Time Delivery data.
- Liaising with customer over quality and technical queries.
- Liaising with auditors over quality auditing of the facilities and systems with reference to existing approvals
- Constantly monitor existing systems and instigate changes and/or originate new systems.
- Assisting with the control of sub-contractor/supplier records and ratings.
- Monitoring the scrap note system and assist in the issue of reports.
- Carry out root cause analysis and with productions assistance and put in place the required corrective actions
- Managing and investigating non-Conformities.
- Key Performance Indicator, Delivery Schedule Adherence and On Time Delivery data management.
The successful Quality Engineer will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes
- Experience working within a fast-paced engineering manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of AS9100/ISO 9001
- EASA Part21G and Q-Pulse knowledge desirable but not essential
- Use of PC and related programs
- Use of printing/copying facilities
- Full right to live and work in the UK already in place
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13307
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: