Are you a Quality Engineer looking for a new challenge?
JMC Recruitment are working with one of the UK’s premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations who are looking to add an experienced Quality Engineer to their knowledgeable team.
This is a permanent role based in Stansted..
Reporting to the Quality Manager the Quality Engineer is responsible for assisting with the assurance of the Quality system in an aircraft maintenance environment in accordance with the requirements of the CAA and various National Regulatory bodies with regard to the maintenance approvals the company holds.
Main responsibilities and duties include
- Conduct internal/external scheduled audits and inspections.
- Maintaining the independence of the Quality Department such that the Company complies with Part 145.A.65(c).
- Maintaining and management of the company MOR, IOR reporting schemes as required by Part 145.A.60
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of EASA Part 145, Part 66, Part M and SMS Risk based management.
- Day to day administration and control of the Quality Department and audit programme.
- Administration of the Company Manuals
- Administration of the Company Authorisation System to comply with current legislation such that staff meet the requirements of Part 145.A.35 as appropriate.
- Conducting investigations and preparing reports on quality, technical and maintenance issues using MEDA for the Authorities, Quality Manager Airworthiness and the Accountable Manager as appropriate.
- Managing and administering Non-Conformances
- Negotiations with Manufacturers/Vendors on Quality matters relating to Maintenance of customer aircraft.
The successful Quality Engineer will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience
- Experience in an airline, maintenance, or quality safety environment
- Demonstrable ability to conduct audits
- Understanding of Part 145
- Understanding of Part M
- Ideal, but not essential, holder of a Part 66 AML
- Understanding of Q-Pulse Quality Management Software
- Understanding of Microsoft Office based programs
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
For the above purposes JMC is acting as a recruitment agency
Job Reference: 140907/001
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: