Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a leading Manufacturing and Engineering Organisation who are looking to add a Quality Administrator to their highly skilled team.
This is a permanent role based in Stansted with an immediate start.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Administrator is responsible for carrying out an administrative role within a FAIR (First Article Inspection Report) function. As well as liaising with customers and team members to assist in completing quality department paperwork. You will have an active role in ensuring corrective/preventive actions have been put in place and providing support to the inspection and Quality team.
- Liaising with customers for First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR) completion
- Collating data required for FAIR. Training will be provided
- Inputting data provided into FAIR forms
- Liaising with internal departments regarding data correctness for completion (Inspection, Archives & Production)
- Keeping records up to date on the I.T. system
- Carrying out general administrative roles where required
- Managing spreadsheets for FAIR and quality systems
- Performing other data collation activities required by the quality department or business
The successful Quality Administrator will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes
- Previous experience of working in a Quality or an Aerospace/Automotive/Precision engineering environment would be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Organized and able to manage workload
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
Willing to learn and progress within their role
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13567
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: