Quality Administrator – Aviation
Are you an experienced Administrator with an eye for detail that is looking for a new challenge that can offer growth and development within a thriving company?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a leading Aviation Fixed Base Operator and Maintenance Repair Organisation who are looking to add a Quality Administrator to their highly skilled Quality Department team.
This is a unique position that will allow you to develop your skill and knowledge through training to become a Quality Administrator within the aviation industry.
This is a permanent role based in Stansted with an immediate start.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Administrator is responsible for carrying out an administrative role within the MRO Quality Department. Liaising with staff members across the company to assist in the preparation of quality department paperwork. You will also provide administrative support to the Safety, Quality, and Compliance team as required
Duties of the Quality Administrator include:
- Collating and analysing data required for management meetings – full training will be provided
- Liaising with internal departments regarding data correctness for completion
- Keeping all records up to date on the I.T. systems
- Producing internal information notices
- Carrying out general administrative roles where required
- Performing other data collation activities required by the department or business
The successful Quality Administrator will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes
- A background within a Quality or Compliance Administrator role would be beneficial, but not essential as full training will be given.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Organised and able to independently manage workload
- Able to work within a fast-paced team
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to learn and progress within their role
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13823
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: