Are you a Purchaser familiar working with a fast paced environment looking for a new opportunity?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a leading FBO and Maintenance Repair Organisation who are looking to add an experienced Purchaser to their expanding team.
This is a permanent role based in Southend-On-Sea.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager the Purchaser will be responsible for purchasing a wide range of aircraft parts, materials and related equipment in line with operational procedures and requirements.
- Timely placement of purchase orders and delivery of parts in line with operational requirements.
- Secure material delivery progress by chasing vendors and logistics providers in order to secure aircraft on-time delivery.
- Maintaining inventory levels within approved guidelines.
- Resolving and investigating supply chain errors and examining via root cause analysis.
- Creating and updating daily shortage reports.
- Continually improving purchasing methods in a bid to drive down external spend.
- Assisting in developing and implementing policies and procedures for Materials Purchasing and ensuring these are understood and adhered to.
- Identifying new suppliers including discount structures and volume rebates.
- Ensuring the highest level of service is provided and maintained for both internal and external customers.
- Being responsible for monitoring, on a monthly basis, the MSS data reports and for ensuring a system is in place to answer any queries raised by Customs and Excise. Ensuring that information which is incorrect is rectified within 2 months as directed by Customs and Excise.
The successful Purchaser will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced purchasing environment
- Aerospace purchasing experience would be desirable
- Computer literate with experience in ERP software and Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Full right to work in the UK already in place.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13871
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: