Are you a Purchaser looking for a new opportunity?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a leading FBO and Maintenance Repair Organisation who are looking to add an experienced Purchaser to their expanding team.
This is a permanent role based in Stansted
Reporting to the Purchasing Supervisor the Purchaser will be responsible for assisting with the effective day to day operations of the Purchasing functions as well as purchasing a wide range of aircraft parts, materials and related equipment in line with operational procedures and requirements.
- Timely placement of purchase orders and delivery of parts in line with operational requirements.
- Secure material delivery progress by chasing vendors and logistics providers in order to secure aircraft on-time delivery.
- Maintaining inventory levels within approved guidelines.
- Resolving and investigating supply chain errors and examining via root cause analysis.
- Creating and updating daily shortage reports.
- Continually improving purchasing methods in a bid to drive down external spend.
- Assisting in developing and implementing policies and procedures for Materials Purchasing and ensuring these are understood and adhered to.
- Identifying new suppliers including discount structures and volume rebates.
- Ensuring the highest level of service is provided and maintained for both internal and external customers.
- Providing clearance information to the responsible courier / freight forwarder for all imports, within regulations of Customs and Excise.
The successful Purchaser will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced purchasing environment
- Experience with logistics and import/export regulations is preferred.
- Aviation purchasing experience would be desirable
- Computer literate with experience in ERP software and Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Full right to live and work in the UK already in place.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12986
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: