Progress Chaser – Manufacturing/ Production
Are you looking for a new Progress Chasing role?
JMC Recruitment are working with a dependable, leading Engineering and Manufacturing Organisation who, due to expansion, are looking for a Progress Chaser to join their team.
This is a permanent role based in Stansted.
Reporting into the Production Control Supervisor, you will be responsible for the management and movement of jobs and job cards around the shop floor, as well as updating the MRP system and advising Production Controllers of job statuses and potential issues.
- Consistently updating the MRP system with individual jobs location.
- Moving products around the manufacturing facility, from material stage all the way to final inspection and dispatch
- Taking ownership of all materials, tooling and components through production to delivery
- Working to a daily / weekly production schedule in line with manufacturing capacity and customer demand
- Working closely with the Shop floor and Production Control Supervisor to ensure works loaded efficiently and progressed when complete to ensure target dates are met
- Participating in daily stand up meetings.
- Assisting in wrapping and packing of completed goods for dispatch
- Move jobs between the various stages involved in the manufacturing process efficiently and with minimal down time.
- Help identify areas where improvement in processes can be made
- Identifying areas with bottle necks and could hold up the manufacturing process. Make sure Shop supervision is aware.
- Working with Production Controllers to ensure jobs continually progress though the manufacturing stages and advising production controllers and quality in cases of scrap.
The successful Progress Chaser will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Previous Production Control experience within a manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential
- Previous working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Solid numeration skills
- Manufacturing environment experience highly desirable but not essential
- Full right to work in the UK already in place
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13776
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: