Production Planning Assistant (Aviation)
Are you a Production Planning Assistant (Aviation) or an Aerospace Engineering Graduate looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a world leading MRO Civil Aviation Service Provider who are currently looking to add an Production Planning Assistant (Aviation) to their new heavy base maintenance facility in Malta.
This is a permanent role based in Malta.
Reporting to the Methodics Team Leader the Production Planning Assistant (Aviation) will be responsible for the implementation of aircraft maintenance data into company work documents and linking them in the company IT System, for the preparation of maintenance instruction.
- Promoting a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization.
- Ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual.
- Preparing and optimising Aircraft Job Cards for Routine and Modification Tasks to minimize the workload and administrative costs in Aircraft Maintenance.
- Ensuring risk assessment routines and Modification Job Cards are carried out.
- Updating the database to keep traceability of risk assessed Job Cards.
- Preparing Task lists and evaluating key measurements such as Man-hours, Work Centers, Work steps, Critical task splits, Skill, Static start, Aircraft Access.
- Keeping Aircraft Maintenance Instructions current and up to date.
- Preparing Work packages for single event & multi single event customers.
- Supporting the Production Management and Estimation Team as deemed necessary.
- Deputising for Methodics Team Leader as required.
The successful Production Planning Assistant (Aviation) will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes
- A minimum of 2 years Technical Department experience or graduate in Engineering.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Solution orientated
- Able to work effectively with a fast paced environment
- High degree of customer focus, both internal and external.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13220
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: