JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Chelmsford, looking to recruit a Production Controller to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Chelmsford. This role is for 39 hours per week, Monday- Thursday. This role pays £15 per hour/ circa £30,000 per annum.
The Production Controller will be responsible for internal production planning and material scheduling activity of Customer order books.
The responsibilities of the Production Controller will involve:
· Control of all materials and components from suppliers, through production and subcontractors to customer delivery
· Management of daily / weekly production schedules
· Work closely with the Shop Floor Supervisor to ensure work loaded efficiently and scheduled
· Gather customers’ orders and prepare detailed production reports
In order to be successful in this role the ideal Production Controller will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident Microsoft Excel user with good working knowledge of the software
- Mechanical or workshop experience is desirable, however not essential
- Previous production control experience is also desirable
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13999
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: