Power Plant Technician
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Southend, who are looking to recruit a Power Plant Technician to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Southend. This role is for 39 hours per week, Monday-Friday (08:00-16:30).
The Power Plant Technician will be responsible for carrying out repair and overhaul component repairs in line with quality and safety requirements.
The responsibilities of the Power Plant Technician will involve:
· Overhaul inspect and repair Hydraulic and power plant components
· Ensure quality standards and procedures are maintained
· Prepare workshop reports
· Help with training on all team members
· Knowledge of company procedures
In order to be successful in their application, the Power Plant Technician will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
· Understanding of the requirements of delivering maintenance repair and overhaul of aircraft component’s with EASA Pt 145 regulatory requirements
· Have a background in an aviation environment
· Good understanding of MS Office
· Ability to interoperate manuals
· Team Player with excellent written and oral communication skills
· Must be safety conscious with high level of attention to detail
· Have the right to work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 14080
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Southend, Southend-On-Sea
Job Industry: Mechanic, Project Mechanic
Job Skill: Powerplant, Powerplant consultant