Paint Sprayer (Nights)
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Chelmsford, looking to recruit a Paint Sprayer to join their expanding team to work night shifts.
This is a Permanent Position based in Chelmsford. This role is for 39 hours per week, Monday- Friday. This role pays between £18.62 – £20.81 per hour/ £37,761.36 – £42,202.68 per year.
The Paint Sprayer will be responsible for preparing and painting a variety of Aircraft panels in the Paint Shop department. It’s imperative that all work carried out is to the highest required standard and meets customer specifications. The responsibilities of the Paint Shop Sprayer will involve:
- Must be able to work on their own initiative and be a team player within the paint shop
- Complete daily paint logs by the end of shift each day along with job packs being full stamped up
- Be able to work to a high standard in a timely manner to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure cleanliness of paint booths at all times
- Perform any other duties within your capabilities as directed by the Company
In order to be successful in this role the ideal Paint Shop Sprayer will need to demonstrate the following skills, qualifications and attributes:
- Proven experience from an Aerospace paint shop background is preferred but not essential as onsite training can be provided.
- Proven experience in a being able to understand job pack data and specification you need to work
- A recognised apprenticeship/college course would be preferred however is not essential
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 14521
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Chelmsford
Job Industry: Paint, Painter, Production