Are you a Nightshift Supervisor or Lead Mechanic looking for a new challenge?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a leading FBO and Maintenance Repair Organisation who are looking to add a Nightshift Supervisor to their expanding team.
This is a permanent role based in Stansted working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
Reporting to the Head of Maintenance you will be responsible for the smooth running of the Stansted facilities. Customer communication is given in a timely and professional manner and that maintenance inputs are correctly resourced and commercial targets achieved.
As well as ensuring the Stansted Facilities meet regulatory and company standards as set out within the company MOE. All AOG/Line maintenance support requests are dealt with and communicated in a professional and timely manner. Base maintenance inputs are correctly resourced and labour requirements meet planned loading and regulatory requirements
- Carrying out maintenance tasks as directed by the Licensed Engineer and ensuring all relevant paperwork is correctly filled in
- Ensuring prompt internal and external customer communications as the primary out of hours contact point.
- Ensuring good housekeeping within the hangar environment and associated workshops.
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with relevant company and Health and Safety procedures.
- The organisation and control of labour within their area of responsibility in conjunction with the licensed engineer.
- The raising of workcards and requisitions as directed by the Licensed Engineer.
- Communicating the progress of inputs/projects on a daily basis by written reports and daily meetings.
The successful Nightshift Supervisor will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Completed a recognised aircraft mechanic apprenticeship
- Computer literate with experience in ERP software and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Highly organised and able to prioritise work in a fast-paced environment.
- Full right to work in the UK already in place.
If you think this is the role for you please apply today or call JMC for more details.
Due to the high level of applications only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13257
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: