Mechanical Technician – Aerospace
Are you an Aerospace Mechanical Technician looking for a new challenge?
JMC Recruitment are working with one of Europe’s largest MRO Component support providers who are looking for an experienced Mechanical Technician to join their team.
This is a permanent role based in Southend-on-Sea
Working within the Pressurisation Workshop and reporting to the Workshop Manager the Mechanical Technician will be responsible for carrying out testing, fault finding, repair and reassembly of mechanical and electro-mechanical products.
- Carrying out test, fault finding repairing and reassembly of products in accordance with original manufacturers manuals and instructions
- Ensuring quality standards and procedures are observed and maintained
- Preparing workshop reports and material reviews to allow the purchasing and commercial departments to create customer estimates
- Understanding customer needs/ requirements and ensuring these are met/exceeded at all times
The successful Mechanical Technician will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Previous working knowledge in an aviation environment essential with previous experience in a similar role preferred
- Excellent mechanical skills with a sound understanding of DC/AC motors
- Able to read electrical and pneumatic circuit diagrams as well as interpret manuals and record inspection findings
- High level of attention to detail with excellent planning skills
- Good understanding of MS Office and business systems and procedures
- Full right to work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you please apply today or call JMC for more details.
Due to the high level of applications only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13812
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: