Are you an experienced Stores Person/ Materials Coordinator looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a world leading MRO Civil Aviation Service Provider who are looking for a Materials Coordinator to their new heavy base maintenance facility in Malta.
This is a permanent role based in Malta.
Reporting to the Stores Manager you will be responsible for providing material support to key departments within the organisation.
- Promoting a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the organization
- Ensuring that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual
- Supporting aircraft production planners and engineers with event related material planning and disposition
- Reviewing and coordinating material requests raised by other departments and/or customers;
- Coordinating with material buyers for procurement of material not in stock in MLA
- Commissioning of routine check material prior of A/C induction
- Ensuring that materials and services are provided in accordance to agreed contracts and service level agreements
- Attending meetings and prepare material status;
- Collecting data and measure relevant KPI
- Coordinating material supplies and component change lists for customer owned material;
The successful Production Planning Assistant (Aviation) will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes
- Knowledge of an industry standard MRO IT system;
- 3 years of working experience in a similar role in the aviation industry;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Positive attitude and solutions orientated;
- High degree of customer focus, both internal and external;
- Proven ability to work under pressure;
- Good communication of verbal and written English (Level B2).
If you think this is the role for you and you have necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13748
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: