Manufacturing/ Facilities Assistant
Are you an experienced Manufacturing / Facilities Assistant looking for a new opportunity?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a leading Engineering and Manufacturing Organisation who are looking for a Manufacturing / Facilities Assistant to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted.
Reporting to the Shop Floor Manager you will be responsible for maintaining the smooth running of CNC machine tools by ensuring coolant levels are maintained as well as ensuring tooling and fixtures are booked in and out of stores and goods are booked in.
This is a great role with the opportunity to progress and be trained into other roles within the business.
Duties of the Manufacturing / Facilities Assistant will include:
- Ensuring machinists have coolant at the levels and concentration needed
- Tidying loose swarf off the shop floor, in the yard and around the hangar, dispose of and empty swarf bins
- Managing the coolant recycling plant and maintain optimal concentrations
- Ensuring work spaces are kept clean, tidy and safe
- Moving pallets around the facility
- Emptying waste bins and dispose of them
- Ensuring the washrooms are kept clean at all times
- Cleaning down CNC machine tools when required
- Collecting used fixtures and return to their place within Stores. Book in and out as required
- Providing assistance to Stores as required including booking in of deliveries
The successful Manufacturing / Facilities Assistant will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes:
- Good awareness of Health and Safety in an engineering and manufacturing environment
- Hold a fork truck licence
- Strong team working skills
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Ability to work to a schedule and report progress verbally
- Available to work overtime (including weekends) when required
- Full right to work in the UK already in place
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13695
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: