JMC are working with a leading Manufacturing business based in Stansted. Due to growth they are looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted. This role is for 39 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be mainly responsible for determining and developing the most suitable and cost effective engineering methods for projects.
Other responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer will include:
· Creating production routings for fabricated, and/or CNC Machined manufactured parts.
· Ordering materials & resolving Engineering issues
· Carry out contract review of all new and repeat orders.
· Develop new and existing manufacturing processes.
· Reading drawings and ensuring routing follows customer specifications.
· Create bills of materials and routings for details and assemblies
· Raising requisitions for material and AGS procurement
· Aid and support the procurement department on material requirements or alternatives.
· Deciding on the most appropriate engineering techniques and sequences
· Work closely with engineering, Programmers, and operators to achieve the best route/methods for manufacturing.
In order to be successful in their application, the Manufacturing Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
· Previous experience within a manufacturing role
· Excellent knowledge of fine limit sheet metal, and/or CNC machining.
· Catia V5 knowledge is desired, but not essential.
· Understanding of root cause analysis, material review boards, Daily management systems and AS9100 quality standards
All applicants must have their right to work in the UK.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 14082
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Stansted
Job Industry: Manufacturing and Production, Planning Engineer, Project Engineer, Purchasing and Procurement
Job Skill: Maintenance Planning Manager, Manufacturing, Planning Engineer