Are you an experienced Machinist looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading Engineering Services Organisation based in Harlow, looking to recruit a Machinist to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Harlow with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager the Machinist will be responsible for using a range of machinery including but not limited to, Lathes, Mills, Jig Borers and Grinders to perform repairs to customers equipment in accordance with their order requirements and the approved technical data.
- Carrying out a range of general and specialised tasks to support the workshops.
- Preforming routine and preventative maintenance tasks to machinery as required.
- Comply with all safety requirements and ensure the correct use of PPE.
- Removal and installation of bushings / bearings / cups / liners as required.
- Any other duties as required
The successful Machinist will have the following attributes:
- Proven experience within a Machinist role
- Ability to manage own time to work efficiently and to deadlines
- Ability to read and interpret engineering data and drawings
- Previous experience within the aerospace industry is desirable but not essential
- Right to live and work in the UK already in place
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13101
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: