Line Station Manager
Are you a Licensed Engineer looking for a new challenge?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a leading FBO and Maintenance Repair Organisation who are looking to add an experienced Line Station Manager to their expanding team.
This is a permanent role based in Luton working a 40 hour a week flexible shift pattern with an annual salary of £70,000 plus shift allowance type approval allowance.
Reporting to the Head of Maintenance you will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the Luton Line Station, ensuring that all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance is completed under regulatory and company standards.
- Ensuring operational effectiveness, control of resource and maintenance planning.
- Ensuring the Part-CAMO is duly supported to fulfil the regulatory requirements and Work Orders are issued and Work Packs returned for permanent records within the regulatory time constraints;
- Coordinating all AOG/unscheduled maintenance actions, providing recommendations to the maintenance personnel, in order to utilise allocated downtime in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensuring that crew members are provided with all the required support concerning maintenance related issues, to guarantee the safety and reliability of the aircraft.
- Communicating the progress of inputs/projects on a daily basis by using any necessary acceptable means to the customer and the CAMO
- Taking sole responsibility for the ownership, equipping, storage, stock control and replenishment of aircraft components and consumable materials and that all quality procedures as defined within the company MOE for such are met.
- Ensuring compliance with the company Safety system in respect of actively advocating, promoting & implementing safety policy – Identification, assessment and resolution of risks & hazards, ensuring operational safety in the workplace, implementing corrective & safety actions within required timescales, ensuring staff at the Line Station remain actively aware & comply with requirements of the company safety system. Actively participate in the company safety management system (SMS)
The successful Line Station Manager will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes
- Highly organized and able to prioritise work in a fast paced environment.
- EASA B1 and/or B2 License typed on one or more of the Challenger 604/605
- Global 700 or Embraer 135/145
- Strong business jet maintenance & engineering management process knowledge of line, base, engineering and quality;
- Proven ability to provide effective management of resources;
- Good leadership skills and excellent customer interpersonal skills;
- Advanced level of written and oral communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills;
- To have a relevant engineering degree and/or aircraft maintenance work experience;
- Working knowledge of inspection procedures, methods, equipment and accepted industry standards.
- Full right to work in the UK already in place.
If you think this is the role for you please apply today or call JMC for more details.
Due to the high level of applications only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 12707
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: