HSE and Facilities Coordinator
Are you a HSE and Facilities Coordinator with experience supporting a multisite group and strong project management skills that is looking for a new challenge that can offer growth and development within a thriving company?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a leading Engineering and Manufacturing Organisation who are looking for a HSE and Facilities Coordinator to join their highly skilled Health and Safety team.
This is a permanent role based in Stansted with an immediate start.
Working with the HSE & Facilities Manager, the HSE and Facilities Coordinator is a key role to support the delivery of Health and Safety (including environmental) Management and Facilities Management services across multiple company sites. You will support the group to ensure that Operational Managers and other stakeholders comply with relevant HSE legislation as well as promoting an enthusiastic HSE culture that delivers positive commitment to and engages all employees in, continuous performance improvement. The group’s facilities management services are required to ensure facilities are fit for purpose and meet regulatory, including health & safety requirements and to ensure safe delivery of services, mainly by third party contractors.
Duties of the HSE and Facilities Coordinator include:
- Assisting and deputising for the HSE & Facilities Manager in all areas of responsibility when necessary to ensure continued group support.
- Working closely with the HSE & Facilities Manager to ensure that both the health & safety and facility plans / initiatives for each building / site are delivered within agreed timeframes.
- Co-ordinating and supervising maintenance activities to ensure adherence to all safe working practises and procedures in accordance with required legislation and site and company guidance, maintaining a safe and organised working environment
- Developing and maintain a database of third-party contractors used on site for facilities and project works.
- Assisting in the development of a robust preventative maintenance program for all group sites.
- Assisting in analysing data to identify areas within the business which need to be developed to reduce the risk of injury and illness to employees
- Helping produce reports on Health, Safety, Environment and Facilities as per directed by the HSE & Facilities Manager for the benefit of the business
- Working to drive continuous improvement and promote a positive safety culture throughout the group
The successful HSE and Facilities Coordinator will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes
- Previous working knowledge in supporting HS&E and Facilities at a multi-site group
- Fully conversant with ISO 14001 and 45001 standards and their implementation.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise activities and workload meeting the demands of the business
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Proficient in the use of MS Office programs
- Excellent organisation, communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Full right to work in the UK already in place
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13860
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: