JMC are working with a leading Manufacturing business based in Stansted. Due to growth they are looking to recruit a Finance Administrator to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted. This role is for 39 hours per week, Monday-Friday (08:30-17:00).
The Finance Administrator will be mainly responsible for providing support to the Finance Manager to ensure accurate and timely invoicing to customers.
Other responsibilities of the Finance Administrator will include:
· Analyse data from internal information cards for work undertaken and enter data into Excel in order to create customer invoices
· Create customer costings detail breakdown to issue alongside invoice
· Enter data into online portals for submission of claims for reimbursement
· Advise and assist with contract, invoicing and credit control
· Be first point of contact for any customer invoice queries
In order to be successful in their application, the Finance Administrator will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
· Previous experience in an administration role
· Experience in a finance department preferred, however not essential
· High attention to detail
· High level of accuracy
· Good communication and organisational skills
· Able to build strong working relationships
All applicants must have their right to work in the UK.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 14081
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Stansted
Job Industry: Accountancy, Admin and Secretarial, Administration, Financial Services
Job Skill: accounts administrator, Admin, Finance