Are you an Engine Mechanic, looking for a new challenge in Germany?
JMC Recruitment are exclusively working with one of the worlds leading providers of maintenance, repair and overhaul services who are looking for Engine Mechanics to join their innovative, expanding team in Germany.
This is a permanent position based in Hamburg with full visa support for the right candidates.
Working within the busy engine workshop, you will be responsible for carrying out the following tasks:
- Disassembly and assembly of engines and engine modules
- Inspection and repair of engines and engine parts
- Performance of specific special functions
The successful Engine Mechanic will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Completed technical vocational training, e.g. locksmith, automotive mechatronics technician, plumber
- Able to communicate both written and verbally to a minimum of C1 level or above in English
- Able to work to a flexible 37.5 hour weekly shift pattern
If you think this is the role for you, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13412
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Aerospace, Aircraft Maintenance
Job Skill: aircraft engine mechanic, engine mechanic, engine shop mechanic