Engine Component Welder
Are you an experienced Welder, looking for a new challenge in Germany?
JMC Recruitment are exclusively working with one of the worlds leading providers of maintenance, repair and overhaul services who are looking for experienced Welders to join their innovative, expanding team in Germany.
This is a permanent position based in Hamburg with full visa support for the right candidates.
Working within the busy engine workshop, you will be responsible for carrying out aircraft engine component repairs,
- Performing welding work on engine components using manual and mechanized tungsten inert gas welding (TIG)
- Co-developing new repair welds
- Optimising existing welding processes
The successful Welder will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Successfully completed vocational training as a metal worker (toolmaker, industrial mechanic, plant mechanic or other metalworking professions)
- Practical experience in manual welding processes, preferably tungsten inert gas welding (TIG) as well as in welding nickel-based and titanium alloys desirable
- Able to communicate both written and verbally to a minimum of C1 level or above in English
- Able to work to a flexible 37.5 hour weekly shift pattern
If you think this is the role for you, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13411
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Skill: Aviation Welder, welder