Customer Liaison Officer
Are you a Customer Liaison Officer or working in a Customer Liaison Support role looking for a new opportunity?.
JMC Recruitment is currently working with an established maintenance repair facility who, due to significant expansion, are looking for a Customer Liaison Officer to join their highly skilled team.
This is a permanent role based in Chester with an immediate start.
Working with the Commercial Manager the Customer Liaison Officer will be responsible for undertaking pre, concurrent, and post contract Customer Support activities. The role will involve direct liaison with customer representatives, both on and off site and within internal departments. You may also be required to manage non-contracted AOG or ad-hoc requests for support as directed on a case-by-case basis.
- Acting as the central point of enquiry for all customer on-site requests in support of the Commercial, Sales and Operations teams.
- Co-ordinating all on-site visits including making the necessary arrangements for aircraft inspections, accommodation, and general advice for customers
- Providing interface between the customer and Sales, Quality, Operations, Planning, and Procurement to ensure that technical and commercial problems are resolved in the balanced interest of the customer and the company.
- Co-ordinating and liaising with the internal AASL departments above and on behalf of the Sales team when requested to do so.
- Managing and organise requests for ad-hoc off site support for new and existing customers, including requests for AOG support, aircraft pre buy inspections and surveys, etc, as required.
- Providing contractual analysis of input progress and completion reports, and update the customer at regular updates at a frequency agreed with the customer
- Managing commercial aspects relating to customer complaints/feedback ensuring timely response is made to any investigations and appropriate feedback is provided to the customer.
- Providing attendance at all customer related meetings such as pre-input, tender/bid meetings, progress meetings, PORMs, and contract reviews.
The successful Customer liaison Officer will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes:
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications – including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Previpus working knowledge within a customer focused environment and able to display high standards of customer focus to ensure service is completely professional.
- Commercial acumen and awareness, understanding the value of process/jobs
- Engineering Background, preferably in an aviation business, dealing with complexities of multiple aircraft inputs from multiple customers
- Competent in prioritising workload and able to work under own supervision.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13730
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: