Counterbalance Forklift Operator
JMC are working with a leading Manufacturing business based in Bishops Stortford. Due to growth they are looking to recruit a Counterbalance Forklift Operator to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Bishops Stortford. This role is for 39 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
The Counterbalance Forklift Operator will be mainly responsible for assisting with packaging and movement of the manufactured product ready for shipment.
Other responsibilities of the Counterbalance Forklift Operator will include:
· Pack and wrap manufactured product ready for shipment for various destinations.
· Handle general Goods In and company deliveries.
· Loading/unloading of vehicles
· Processing of associated paperwork
· Collecting, sorting and recycling of waste machines and working areas
· Load tools and fixtures on to machinery
In order to be successful in their application, the Counterbalance Forklift Operator will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
· Hold a fork truck licence (counterbalance)
· Good awareness of Health and Safety in an engineering and manufacturing environment
· Strong team working skills
· Ability to work using own initiative
· Ability to work to a schedule and report progress verbally
All applicants must have their right to work in the UK.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 14085
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Bishop's Stortford
Job Industry: Forklift Operator, Stores / Warehouse
Job Skill: Base maintenace, Counterbalance forklift, forklift