Continuous Improvement Manager
Are you a Continuous Improvement Manager looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a world leading MRO Civil Aviation Service Provider who are currently looking for an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager to join the team in Malta.
This is a permanent role based in Malta.
The Continuous Improvement Manager will be responsible for monitoring and improving organizational processes with the aim of making them as efficient as possible. Research and analysis feature heavily in this role as the continuous improvement manager needs to map out all workflows, remove waste and non-value-added activities and recommend solutions. Guided by formally recognized methodologies such as but not limited to (Kaizen and Six Sigma), he/she takes the lead in implementing changes, acting as a coach and a business partner throughout different areas of the organization.
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization;
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Development and Deployment of a company-wide continuous improvement program focusing on process improvement, standardization, cycle-time/TAT reduction, cost, productivity, product quality and employee safety;
- Analyze existing business processes using various methods such as gap analysis, PDCA, and DMAIC to find opportunities for improvement as well as losses which after further analysis leads to the determination of a root cause;
- Act as an internal consultant, developing short – and – long term strategies for the organisation and incorporating Six Sigma, Agile and other recognised practices;
- Coordinate and lead key projects for improvements across all levels of the organisation. Supervise various teams directly and/or collaborate with managers to re-engineer processes;
- Monitor progress in order to check if changes are yielding the desirable results. The CI Manager is responsible for establishing measurable standards at the start of a project and then compare actual projects results obtained with these regularly generating detailed updated reports as required;
- Create measurement tools for clearly defined, standard KPIs;
- Develop and implement Visual Management tools so as to ensure the organisation is focused on its mission statement and applicable KPIs;
- Serve as coach to coordinate workshops and team trainings, openly sharing his/her guidance and technical expertise and ensure that learning resources are widely available;
- Knowledge transfer and best practices exchange within the business;
- Execute specific business relevant projects on business requests;
- Administer all findings (audits/occurrences) and ensure on time implementation by closely coordinating with the relevant owner.
- Monitor housekeeping and provide feedback to the relevant affected area.
The successful Continuous Improvement Manager will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- A Technical Engineering Degree is desirable and/or a minimum of 5 years working experience in an approved Part 145 organisation as a support engineer a or manager;
- Training and certification related to standard CI related methodologies such as but not limited to Six Sigma, Agile and Lean;
- Excellent Coaching and Leadership skills;
- Good Communication Skills;
- Good command of the English language.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 14534
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Malta
Job Industry: Compliance
Job Skill: compliance, health and safety, Technical