CNC Tuner/ Setter Operator
Are you an experienced CNC Turner/ Setter Operator looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading Engineering Services Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a CNC Turner/ Setter Operator to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Machine Shop Manager the CNC Turner/ Setter Operator will be responsible for setting up and operating CNC machines ensuring all throughput meets quality expectations, technical requirements and within the desired timeframe.
The responsibilities of the CNC Turner/ Setter Operator will involve:
- Where required, programming machines in line with technical information provided
- Setting up the tooling required to produce parts
- Carrying out first off inspection to ensure parts meet quality and technical requirements specified before submission to quality
- Running product batches to technical requirements
- Checking dimensions prior to passing for Inspection
- Complying with quality and regulatory standards ISO9001 and AS9100 Rev D
- 5s Environment
The successful CNC Turner/ Setter Operator will have the following attributes:
- Experience with Mazak is desirable.
- Previous Aerospace experience would be advantageous, but not essential
- Must be able to program/set and operate machine.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Ability to work to tight tolerances.
- Ability to use measuring equipment (Vernier callipers, bore micrometres etc.)
- Health and safety conscious.
- Focussed with attention to detail.
- Familiar with working on Aluminium, Steel, Inconel and Titanium.
- Right to live and work in the UK already in place
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13522
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Stansted
Job Skill: CNC Machine, CNC Miller, CNC Operator, CNC Setter, CNC Turner