Are you an experienced CNC Programmer looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading Engineering Services Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a CNC Programmer to join their team.
This is a Permanent, full time position based in Stansted.
Reporting to the Shop Manager the CNC Programmer will produce 3 and 5 axis CNC programs. Carryout programming duties for NPI and improving existing jobs, within a facility utilising thirty-five CNC machine tools and lathes.
The responsibilities of the CNC Programmer will involve:
· Produce 3 and 5 axis CNC programs with supporting documentation
· Produce 3D model data from 2D drawings
· Plan and program machining methods for components
· Complete setting sheets
· Design tooling/fixtures to aid the efficient manufacture of precision parts
· Strive to improve cutting and manufacturing times on previously completed requirements.
The successful Programmer will have the following attributes:
· Proven experience of aerospace or precision engineering
· Ability to read engineering drawings
· Good communication skills
· Ability to problem solve
· Experience in LEAN manufacturing principles and driving continuous improvement
· Experienced with HyperMill preferable
Right to live and work in the UK already in place
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 14204
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Bishop's Stortford
Job Industry: Production
Job Skill: CAD/CAM Programmer, CNC Machine, CNC Operator