Are you an experienced CNC Machinist looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a leading Engineering Services Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a CNC Machinist to join their team.
These are Permanent Positions based in Stansted with an immediate start date.
Both day and night shifts rota’s available.
Reporting to the Machine Shop Manager the CNC Machinist will be responsible for setting up and operating CNC machines ensuring all throughput meets quality expectations, technical requirements and within the desired timeframe.
The responsibilities of the CNC Machinist Operator will involve:
- Programming machines in line with technical information provided
- Setting up the tooling required to produce parts
- Carrying out first off inspection to ensure parts meet quality and technical standards
- Running product batches to technical requirements
- Checking dimensions prior to passing for Inspection
- Complying with quality and regulatory standards ISO9001 and AS9100 Rev D
The successful CNC Turner/ Setter Operator will have the following attributes:
- Siemens, Hurco, Mazak, Heidenheim or Hermle Controls experience (bonus pay available for those able to operate multiple types)
- Proven experience in a CNC Setter/Operator role using 3/4/5 axis machines
- Must be able to program/set and operate machine.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Ability to work to tight tolerances.
- Ability to use measuring equipment (Vernier callipers, bore micrometres etc.)
- Health and safety conscious.
- Right to live and work in the UK already in place
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13522
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East England, Stansted
Job Industry: CADCAM Programmer
Job Skill: CNC Machine, CNC Miller, CNC Operator, CNC Setter, CNC Turner