Are you a Caretaker looking for a new opportunity?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a leading Engineering and Manufacturing Organisation who are looking for a Caretaker to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent, Full time position based in Bishops Stortford.
Salary and Benefits
· Competitive Salary
· Overtime at 1.5X
· 4 day working week
· Company Pension
· 25 days A/L + bank holidays + holiday buy back/ unpaid leave scheme
· Healthcare plan
· Death in service cover
· Electric car and cycle to work schemes
The purpose of this job is to perform general duties on site, including the receiving and despatch yards to ensure good housekeeping, timely disposal of waste materials always ensuring compliance with health and safety. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the verges using the equipment provided.
Duties of the Caretaker will include:
• Empty metal skips and bins.
• Empty and replace dust bins in all offices/areas.
• Collect all empty/discarded bread/paint trays, replace with new card to ensure availability for painted jobs, at all times.
• Ensure all bubble wrap/card from Goods-in is stored and available for despatch.
• Collect litter/waste products around the shop floor and place it in the many bins provided.
• Ensure the washrooms are always clean and toilet paper and hand towels are replaced and available daily.
• Ensure the canteen is cleaned daily through vacuuming, tables are clean and tidy and any areas that require wiping down are cleaned up daily.
• Load and unload lorries for Goods-in and Despatch.
• To ensure the parking lot is weed and litter free on a daily basis.
• To maintain the grass verge and grass areas outside the building during the spring and summer.
The successful Caretaker will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes:
• Awareness of health and safety requirements
• Ideally the successful candidate will hold a fork truck licence, however the company is willing to provide this course.
• Able to use own initiative
Applicants must have their right to work in the UK in place as this role in unable to offer sponsorship.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency
Job Reference: 14494
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Bishop's Stortford
Job Industry: Caretaker
Job Skill: Cleaner, Facilities Assistant