Are you an experienced Buyer looking for a new opportunity?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with one of the UK’s leading airlines who are looking for Buyers to join their fast-paced Engineering Purchasing Team .
These are 1 year Fixed Term Contract roles based at various locations across the UK with travel, accommodation and a daily allowance provided.
Working as an active, pivotal part of the Maintenance Buying Department, you will be responsible for the procurement and maintaining the availability of aerospace components to support a growing aircraft fleet, focusing mainly on Aircraft external maintenance facilities.
- Helping to ensure all material and logistical requirements are preloaded for maintenance inputs,
- Supporting aircraft components and parts required for Aircraft whilst they undergo maintenance
- Taking responsibility for the progress of orders
- Managing transactions which will include quote comparisons to guarantee minimal cost and maximum availability of components
- Reporting on spares shortages and communicate these to internal stakeholders.
The successful Buyer will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes:
- Strong previous working knowledge within an Engineering Purchasing environment
- Aviation experience would be advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent negotiation and vendor management skills
- Able to interpret and understand current market conditions
- Have good time management and be deadline orientated
- Have an operational and hands-on approach
- Full right to live and work in the UK or EU already in place.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13497
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: