Are you an experienced Licensed Engineer/ Shift Manager looking for a new opportunity in Malta?
JMC Recruitment are working with a world leading MRO Civil Aviation Service Provider who are currently looking for a Bay Manager to join their expanding team at their new heavy base maintenance facility in Malta.
This is a permanent role based in Malta.
Working with the Hangar Manager the successful Bay Manager will be responsible for the smooth running of their Bay, ensuring that the maintenance inputs and manpower requirements are correctly resourced and planned for, and that business aims and strategic objectives set by the company are achieved.
- Ensuring that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual.
- Performing and recording quality spot checks on work being performed at least 5 times per week.
- Managing and ensuring that there is no communication breakdown as a result of the handover.
- Ensuring timely execution in line with the agreed plan whilst maintaining all associated company and Legislative regulations.
- Organizing and monitoring the team roster to ensure that the maintenance schedule for the aircraft can be achieved
- Completion of the CRS at the end of check.
- Effectively leading and motivating a team of technical and other personnel for whom he/she is directly responsible including the participation in employed appraisal, maintenance of discipline and organisation of meetings maybe necessary.
- Driving development of LEAN culture, critical thinking, and strengthen the lean leadership behaviour by intense coaching to achieve cost reduction, zero defects to customers.
- Closely Co-Ordinating and communicating with support shop manager, project core team, other operations shift managers, Project Manager and the superior to assure efficient and effective deployment of staff.
The successful Bay Manager will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a Part 145 Base Maintenance Organisation.
- Be eligible for a C-Certifying authorisation according to Company Quality Management system.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Fluency in English language.
- Extensive knowledge of aviation regulations (EASA Part 145, Part 147, Part 66, Part 21, Part M).
- Excellent Leadership skills.
If you think this is the role for you please apply today or call JMC for more details.
Due to the high level of applications only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13210
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: