B2 Licensed Engineer
Are you a B2 Licensed Engineer typed and current on the A320 looking for a new challenge?
JMC are working with a world leading MRO Civil Aviation Service Provider who are currently looking for B2 Licensed Engineers to join their team at their new heavy base maintenance facility in Malta.
This is a permanent role based in Malta.
Working with the Shift Leader you will be responsible for carrying out various heavy base maintenance tasks on the A320 Aircraft.
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/ promoted and implemented within the organisation;
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual
- Ensure the on-time performance of customer aircrafts
- Ensure that aircraft is operating in airworthiness conditions and to that all airworthiness data is up-to-date according the actual revision
- Ensure full adherence to maintenance contracts, company and customer procedures to high quality standards
The successful B2 Licensed Engineer will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Valid B2 EASA Part-66 Licence
- Typed and current on the A320 aircraft
- Demonstrate working knowledge of health, safety and quality procedures to the required level
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proven ability to work under pressure
If you think this is the role for you and you have necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13031
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: