B1 Licensed Line Station Engineer
Are you a B1 Licensed Engineer looking for a new challenge?
JMC Recruitment are currently working with a leading FBO and Maintenance Repair Organisation who are looking to add an experienced B1 Licensed Line Station Engineer to their expanding team.
This is a permanent role based in Farnborough with an immediate start.
Reporting to the Line Station Manager the successful B1 Licensed Line Station Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the Farnborough line station, developing the commercial activity, satisfying customers while securing the operation always remain compliant.
- Ensuring that the company delivers the very highest level of response on a consistent basis, to its customer base.
- Supporting maintenance activities when requested by the Line Station Manager.
- Ensuring operational effectiveness, control of resource and maintenance planning.
- Making sure that all work undertaken, as instructed, remains within the capabilities of the company MOE and subject aircrafts associated state of registry.
- Actively Participating in the commercial success and financial performance of the Line Station.
- Being solely responsible for the company vehicle appearance and regular attention, to ensure it always depicts the very highest level of customer perception.
- Ensuring compliance with the company Safety system in respect of actively advocating, promoting & implementing safety policy – Identification, assessment and resolution of risks & hazards, ensuring operational safety in the workplace, implementing corrective & safety actions within required timescales, ensuring staff at the Line Station remain actively aware & comply with requirements of the company safety system. Actively participate in company management & safety forums.
The successful B1 Licensed Line Station Engineer will be able to demonstrate the below skills and attributes
- Highly organized and able to prioritise work in a fast paced environment.
- EASA License typed on one or more of the EMB Phenom 100, EMB Phenom 300, EMB Legacy 500 / Praetor, EMB Legacy 600/650 (135/145BJ), Lineage 1000 (EMB190), Bombardier Global BD700 series, Bombardier Challenger 604/605, Boeing 737NG 600/700/800/900
- Strong business jet maintenance & engineering management process knowledge of line, base, engineering and quality;
- Excellent customer interpersonal skills.
- Advanced level of written and oral communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
- To have a relevant engineering degree and/or aircraft maintenance work experience.
- To be responsible for the technical administration of client aircraft, as per the competent NAA regulation.
- Working knowledge of inspection procedures, methods, equipment, and accepted industry standards.
- Full right to work in the UK already in place.
If you think this is the role for you please apply today or call JMC for more details.
Due to the high level of applications only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13548
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Farnborough
Job Skill: B1 Licensed Engineer, B1 Line, EASA B1 licensed engineer, Line Maintenance