B1 Licensed Engineer A320f (AOG Team)
Are you an experienced Licensed Engineer who is typed and current on the Airbus A320f aircraft?
JMC Recruitment is currently recruiting for 4 x Licensed Engineers to establish a new AOG team based in the UK.
Working on a retained basis (7on / 7off) for our customer the Licensed Engineers (A320f) will be responsible for the following duties.
- Increase reliability for the airlines A320f aircraft across Europe.
- Support exceptional performance of Airlines A320f aircraft.
- Ensuring timely return to service of A320f aircraft where support is required.
- Travelling throughout the UK and Europe at short notice.
- Liaising with customer representatives.
- Following relevant standards, processes, and procedures to ensure adherence to company procedures.
The Licensed Engineers (A320f) will have the following attributes.
- Experienced B1 Licensed Engineer (CAA) who is typed and current on the Airbus A320f aircraft.
- Competent in a wide range of maintenance tasks across the A320f platform including, but not limited to structural repairs, engine runs and component replacements.
- Based in the UK and available to travel at short notice whilst on shift.
- Have a full UK driving license.
- Have Right to Work in the UK with a current passport.
- Confident in working under own initiative as part of a small team (3)
** This role is only open to those with Right to Work in the UK
Role: B1 Licensed Engineer A320f (AOG Team)
Job Reference: JMCAOGLE
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: United Kingdom
Job Industry: B1 Licensed Engineer
Job Skill: A320, AOG Engineer, AOG Team, B1 Licensed Engineer, UK