B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer (A330)
Are you an experienced B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer, typed and current on the A330 looking for a contract in Europe with hours guaranteed?
JMC are currently recruiting for B1 and B2 Licensed Engineers (A330) for a base maintenance contract in Europe, starting September 2022 for the winter programme.
Successful Licensed Engineers will be responsible for a range of tasks including but not limited to;
- Certifying work
- Keep hangar manager briefed on state of maintenance
- Managing work in conjunction with job cards and SBs
- Maintaining safety and security during maintenance periods
For consideration it is essential that Licensed Engineers (A330) have;
- EASA Part-66 B1 or B2 Licence
- A330 CFM56 Type rating and logbooks showing 6 months recency within the last 2 years
- Availability to start September
- Right to work in the EU
To apply for the role of B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer (A330) please click ‘apply’ now.
Alternatively, feel free to call the JMC team on +44(0)1392 268310.
Unfortunately, candidates without the right to work in the EU will not be considered.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment business
Job Reference: B1/B2 A330
Salary per: Zero
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: 01/09/2022
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Europe