Are you an Avionic Technician with experience working within an Avionic Workshop , looking for a new challenge in Germany?
JMC Recruitment are exclusively working with one of the worlds leading providers of maintenance, repair and overhaul services who are looking for experienced Avionics Technicians to join their innovative, expanding team in Germany.
This is a permanent position based in Hamburg with full visa support for the right candidates.
Working within the busy engine workshop, you will be responsible for carrying out the following tasks:
- Carrying out diagnosis on electronic aircraft components or and modules by using measuring and test equipments
- Systematically identify and rectify errors and malfunctions on components and modules
- Repairing printed circuit boards on piece part level and using different soldering technologies
- Adjusting or align modules and aircraft components
- Working according technical documentation as well as document tasks in English
The successful Avionic Technician will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Completed technical vocational training with a focus on electronics, e.g. electronics technician for devices/systems, radio/television technician, mechatronics technician, communication electronics technician. Radio technology or radio electronics technician
- Willingness to acquire missing additional qualifications as well as to vocational training
- Good expertise in analog and digital technology, measurement and circuit technology as well as partly also RF knowledge
- Able to communicate both written and verbally to a minimum of C1 level or above in English
- Able to work to a flexible 37.5 hour weekly shift pattern
If you think this is the role for you, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Job Reference: 13410
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: